Blog which highlights the latest happenings in the Tech World from computers to mobile phones.

Friday, November 28, 2003

The worst scanner in the world
I bought a UMAX Scanner 3400 after some months before its launch. And to tell you the truth, the scanner is a real looser in terms of its build quality.

Within the first 10 months of the scanner, it gave me all sorts of patches on the scanned documents. After giving it to the assembler he repaired it and gave it to me as it was in warranty.

But to my surprise this same thing occurred again after few months, And today my scanner is just a space occupier (NPA) on my desk.

When searching on the net for the problem, i came across thousands of users who had this same problem with their Umax scanner.

Hence i would suggest that please avoid buying an UMAX Scanner. Instead go in for BENQ (Acer formerly) or HP.

- This review is also published by me on Mouthshut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home